Last year we introduced the 2021 version of this report with the fact that Bitcoin and the wider cryptocurrency and digital assets market gained almost 300% over the course of 2020. And we posed the question “will we finally see a mainstream breakthrough” for digital assets in 2021? So how did 2021 unfold in the cryptocurrencies and digital assets market? And what might 2022 hold in store?
We’ll look at:
- An introduction to Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, blockchain and digital assets markets (more experienced readers might choose to skip ahead here if already familiar).
- What’s happened with the ‘established’ cryptocurrencies over the past year and what might developments mean?
- Major developments in the mainstreaming with global financial markets such as infrastructure for institutional trading.
- The boom in trading the myriad of ‘alt coins’ available on cryptocurrency exchanges.
- The rise of NFTs and other developing digital asset categories.
- Regulatory developments.
- A look ahead to 2022 and the factors that can be expected to influence the direction of the cryptocurrency and digital assets markets.
The articles are for information purposes only and Precise Investors shall not be held responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies within it. Any rules or regulations mentioned within the website are those relevant at the time of publication and may not be the most up-to-date.
Precise Investors does not endorse any of the products or services that appear on it or are linked to it and are not liable for any action that you may take as a result of the content of this website, or losses or damage you may incur doing so.
There is no obligation to purchase anything but, if you decide to do so, you are strongly advised to consult a professional adviser before making any investment decisions.
Please remember that investments of any type may rise or fall and past performance does not guarantee future performance in respect of income or capital growth; you may not get back the amount you invested.