A huge, proven and global market is quickly growing as territories around the world legalise marijuana in its different forms and uses, with Europe the biggest opportunity.
The global medical cannabis market is expected to be worth $13.5 billion in 2021. And according to market researchers Grand View Research, it is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.7% between 2021 to 2028 to a total value of $70.6 billion.
The legal cannabis market is still in its early stages of development. But its fast growth as the drug is legalised for medicinal and recreational use in a growing number of territories internationally represents a potentially exciting, if risky, investment opportunity.
This report will give you a full overview of the legal cannabis market and the opportunity it represents for investors willing to take on a higher level of risk in the pursuit of the potential rewards such a young, valuable and high growth market can offer.
Topics covered in this Guide
- A brief history of cannabis use over the years
- Why is legalisation happening now, how quickly and where?
- Why was the sale and consumption of cannabis criminalised and banned for several decades despite thousands of years of human consumption?
- How big exactly is the market opportunity that the legalisation of cannabis represents?
- How can the legal cannabis market be broken down across the medical and recreational sectors and cultivation, supply and retail chains?
- The routes open to investors as well as the opportunities and risks investing in the legal cannabis market involves.
The articles are for information purposes only and Precise Investors shall not be held responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies within it. Any rules or regulations mentioned within the website are those relevant at the time of publication and may not be the most up-to-date.
Precise Investors does not endorse any of the products or services that appear on it or are linked to it and are not liable for any action that you may take as a result of the content of this website, or losses or damage you may incur doing so.
There is no obligation to purchase anything but, if you decide to do so, you are strongly advised to consult a professional adviser before making any investment decisions.
Please remember that investments of any type may rise or fall and past performance does not guarantee future performance in respect of income or capital growth; you may not get back the amount you invested.