A Huge, Proven and Global Market Is Suddenly Being Legalised And Europe Its Biggest Opportunity
In this report you will learn more about the background to the wave of regions legalising medical and recreational use of cannabis and the historical investment opportunity that represents.
In this guide, you will learn:
- Why is it happening now, how quickly and where?
- Why was the sale and consumption of cannabis criminalised and banned for several decades despite thousands of years of human consumption?
- How big exactly is the market opportunity that the legalisation of cannabis represents?
- How can the legal cannabis market be broken down across the medical and recreational sectors and cultivation, supply and retail chains?
- The routes open to investors as well as the opportunities and risks that investing in the legal cannabis market involves.
The articles are for information purposes only and Precise Investors shall not be held responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies within it. Any rules or regulations mentioned within the website are those relevant at the time of publication and may not be the most up-to-date.
Precise Investors does not endorse any of the products or services that appear on it or are linked to it and are not liable for any action that you may take as a result of the content of this website, or losses or damage you may incur doing so.
There is no obligation to purchase anything but, if you decide to do so, you are strongly advised to consult a professional adviser before making any investment decisions.
Please remember that investments of any type may rise or fall and past performance does not guarantee future performance in respect of income or capital growth; you may not get back the amount you invested.